You like, then follow :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Apology for Tebow Comments



Brady Quinn apologized to Tim Tebowfor unflattering comments Quinn made in a magazine article. In an article on Tebow in GQ, Quinn was quoted saying, “We’ve had a lot of, I guess, luck, to put it simply.” He also said he thought the fans were the reason Tebow leapfrogged him on the depth chart when supplanting Kyle Orton as the starter after a 1-4 start. Quinn added that the way Tebow expressed his faith did not “seem very humble to me.”
Quinn said in a Twitter message after the article’s release that Tebow “deserves a lot of credit for our success, and I’m happy for him and what he accomplished.”
Quinn said he had reached out to Tebow directly “to clear this up,” adding, “I apologize to anyone who feels I was trying to take anything away from our team’s or Tim’s success this season.”

No comments:

Post a Comment